Monique Lhuillier’s has a Gustavian inspired chair available at Pottery Barn which comes in three finishes. A Natural Pine, A Belgian Gray and Mink Brown. This chair has a fiddleback splat, fluting on the turned legs and carved molding on the frame all inspired by Swedish Gustavian furniture. This chair sells for $239 – $269.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Made of kiln-dried solid rubberwood.
- Solidly constructed using mortise-and-tenon joinery and corner blocks for exceptional stability.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive layering technique that results in beautiful depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Finish features light distressing around the edges.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Side Chair: 23″ wide x 20″ deep x 41.5″ high